Sunday, August 22, 2010

A New Beginning

Hello my name is Grace. This blog will show pictures of things that are invisible to the naked eye. Using a 200x microscope I will look at insects, plants and other things that our eyes are unable to see. The plan is to update the blog once a week with a new picture and brief write up on what I saw. I hope that you all enjoy this blog and learn something along the way with me. I look forward to answering any questions and reading your comments as new post are added.

In the next week, look for a picture of an insect and brief write up for my first post!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Gracke Williams I cant wait to see what things will look like in 200X! I am Freekin Pumped Up IT's Game Time Baby!!! I am more pumped up for this than MARCH MADNESS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited that I finally found your blog - I can't wait to see what you post next.

    ReplyDelete